I absolutely LOVE the traditional Tomato Basil Bruschetta but sometimes I crave a fun twist like my Tropical Bruschetta or this Greek Bruschetta. The various veggies are packed with flavor, texture, and gorgeous vibrant color.
And how can one not love that crusty toasted French bread?! I’m a big fan of carbs. Pretty sure I’d go insane if I went on a low carb diet. Any hey, these carbs are shoveling in more of the good stuff.
If you’re looking for more colorful crunchy veggies to eat on toast you should also try these beautiful Tartines! Enjoy!
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup cucumbers, diced
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, diced
- 3 tablespoons red onion, diced
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill weed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 French baguetta, cut into ½-1 inch slices
- Olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and cracked
- Mix all the bruschetta ingredients together and set aside.
- Brush both sides of each slice of bread with olive oil and lay flat on a baking sheet. Broil for 1-2 minutes until golden brown and then flip the slices and broil again for 1-2 minutes. Rub one side of toast with garlic clove once cool enough to handle.
- Top toast with Greek bruschetta mix and serve immediately.
FACEBOOK // TWITTER // PINTEREST // INSTAGRAM