Sorry for the delay in getting the party up this morning! I have been scrambling to get the kitchen cleared out for a renovation that was supposed to start today….and the contractor called to push the job back at the last minute. Blood. Boiling. Anyhoo, let’s focus on something fun and party!
It’s been such a busy week personally and on the blog.
I spent an amazing weekend at Blog Elevated, finished cleaning out my garage and shared a few tips to make it easier for others, and got an early start on my Holiday baking with some absolutely yum peppermint cookies and am giving away some Cake Boss Bakeware.
Now lets see what you’ve been up to!
Welcome to the party where we love to feature all the pretty creations that you have been working on, so let us see your fashion finds, your cooking and crafting skills and any other thing that you feel like has that special sparkle.
Pretty Life Chosen by Leslie
1. Going From Coffee to Cocktails by Bit Square Blog
2. DIY: Tartan Sleeved Blazer by Who Is That Girl Mo?
3. 5 summer to fall outfit transitions by Domestic Bliss Squared
4. Fall Fashion Review by Second Chance to Dream
5. DIY TOMS Toddler Shoes by Pink When
Pretty Handmade Chosen by Kathy
1. Party Chili by We Do Fun Here
2. Monogrammed Wall Art by Titi Crafty
3. Master Bedroom Remodel by RM Mills Construction
4. Salt Dough Fall Garland by We Made That
5. 3-Step Burlap Wreath by Love Pasta and a Toolbelt
Please like Sparkles and a Stove and My Fashion Forward Blog on Facebook and let us know you did and we will like you back! Or if you follow us anywhere else, and let us know and we will return the favor there too. We believe in follow back!
1. Please only link up your own work (nothing from your own party (but invite us, we’ll be glad to attend!), no giveaways, no guest posts, and nothing in your Etsy shop.
2. Please link back either from your party page or your linked post. Only linked back posts will be featured.
3. Please link to your specific post and not to your home page.
4. Mingle! Please visit at least 2 other links. We kindly suggest make one of them the one next to you so everyone gets a little party love.
5. You are welcome to link up as many as 3 links. Show yourself off!
6. All guests will receive a comment or pin.
7. Linking up gives us permission to use your image (linked up post only) in our Feature Round Up or any related future round ups. We ALWAYS link back and give proper credit for your awesomeness.