Happy Thursday! Is your family on Spring Break this week? The kiddos have been but we’ve been hanging out at home so far. Tomorrow we are headed with Leslie (my sister and cohostess here) for a family fun weekend in San Antonio!
This week was a busy one on the blog:
An adorable construction paper St. Patrick’s Day craft for the kids:
A giveaway from the hubby’s homeland of Ireland of some beautiful homeware:
A pub style appetizer inspired by my Irishman’s favorite pub:
Thank you so much for coming today! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on! Let’s party!
Features Chosen By Leslie, Kathy, Chrissy
5. Wedding Hair
Please like Sparkles and a Stove, The Pearl Blog and My Fashion Forward Blog on Facebook and let us know you did and we will like you back! Or if you follow us anywhere else, and let us know and we will return the favor there too. We believe in follow back!
1. Please only link up your own work (nothing from your own party (but invite us, we’ll be glad to attend!), no giveaways, no guest posts, and nothing in your Etsy shop.
2. Please link back either from your party page or your linked post. Only linked back posts will be featured.
3. Please link to your specific post and not to your home page.
4. Mingle! Please visit at least 2 other links. We kindly suggest make one of them the one next to you so everyone gets a little party love.
5. You are welcome to link up as many as 3 links. Show yourself off!
6. All guests will receive a comment or pin.
7. Linking up gives us permission to use your image (linked up post only) in our Feature Round Up or any related future round ups. We ALWAYS link back and give proper credit for your awesomeness.