Easy Appetizer Idea:
When you’re hosting a party, there’s a million and one details you’re thinking of so why not go with an easy appetizer idea that guests will love but is low maintenance for you?
These Cowboy Cups were inspired by all the won ton cup recipes I’ve been seeing on Pinterest (There’s a ton of them if you’re missing out!) and by my Oscars week posts. I needed an idea to represent Django Unchained and came up with this Cowboy themed food! To make this easy appetizer idea:
1 package Jimmy Dean sausage crumbles
1 can Ranch Style Beans drained
1 Jar Pace Salsa
1 bag Tostitos scoops
1 cup chopped onion
1. Brown sausage crumbles in large skillet.
2. When sausage is halfway done, add ranch style beans, salsa, and onions. Heat until bubbling.
3. Line chips with cup open on microwave safe serving tray and use small spoon to scoop sausage mixture into each cup.
4. Top each cup with a dab of sour cream and shredded cheese.
5. Microwave for 30 seconds or place in oven for approximately 2 minutes at 350 to melt cheese.
These little bite size appetizers have a rich hearty flavor and can be done in around 20 minutes. Great for parties whether it’s the Oscars or tailgating or even last minute guests. This easy appetizer idea is a great go to in a pinch or could even be served as a meal by adding potatoes or rice and a salad. Cowboy Cups are definitely a new party staple at our house!