Slow-cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders are filled with spicy tender chicken and refreshing crisp coleslaw.
Sliders are the perfect dish to share with friends and family. They are cute, delicious, and yummy! And since the chicken for these is cooked in the slow-cooker it’s extra easy as well as tender and moist. Don’t you just love the slow-cooker?!
Surprisingly I don’t like coleslaw… except for on these sliders where it’s a definite must! It helps balance the heat of the buffalo sauce on the moist and tender shredded chicken and also gives it a good crisp crunch. I do recommend making your own coleslaw mix because I think it’s more fresh/crisp but the bagged coleslaw works just fine.
- 4 large chicken breasts (about 2 pounds)
- ⅓ cup water
- Onion salt
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 8-10 slider buns
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Place chicken in the bottom of a slow cooker, add water, and sprinkle with onion salt. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. When done, shred chicken on a cutting board, place in a bowl and mix with the buffalo wing sauce.
- Mix green onions with coleslaw.
- Place the saucy chicken on each bun along with some coleslaw mix, blue cheese dressing, and crumbles. Close and serve immediately.